Monday 25 June 2007

Involvement?

In previous posts I have raised the issue of certian age groups and types of people being missed from our churches, and last time I raised the issue of how people learn, and how we teach. This time I want to raise the issue of involvement, because I am very much aware that people learn, enoy, get exciteed, passionate, and even believe in things more if they are actually part of things. Maybe if we are to keep young epople, and even devope them further through our churches, we need to look at how we involve them in our churches, not just the small menial jobs, but maybe, worship, teaching, caring, the things that make an impact in peoples lives. When I say menial, I do not mean that htey do not mean anything, but we ened to look to peoples potential, promise, gifts and abilites, to ensure that htey are being used in the right places, the right areas, and that they are being developed as people.

No comments: