Tuesday 1 May 2007

Inspirational

When I think of all the people who have had an impact on my life, they all have one thing in common, and that is they were all inspirational. They all inspired me in one way or another, they helped me believe in me, my gifts, my abilities, the things that God wanted me to be and do. And the one thing that most of the leaders I have come across do, is inspire all the people they come into ontact with. As I speak to many different groups, whether yung people, or older people about my work, my aim is to inspire people, inspire young people to think about the Chrstian faith, to think about Jesus, and the things he has done for them, but also for older people, to inspire them that God has an amazing palan for their lives, and has a great purpose for their lives as well, but also inspire them about young people. sometimes I feel that it is our roll to inspire adults about young people, becase young people get a bad press a lot fo the time, and it isn't all young people, but there weare as youth workers, working with young people, seeing the potential recognising the leaders for the futre, spotting the gifts, and to point these out to adults is a great place to be. So when you meet people, whoever it might be do you inspire them int their lives, and even inspire them about othr people as well.

No comments: