Friday 27 July 2007

the whole is greater than the sum of the parts!!!!!

I have been thinking about this as I sit and write some material I might use for a book at some point. I don't think that there is any real point about looking at separate ministries and saying wow, look at all those different ministries, they are all different, but yet working with possibly the same young people. Surely it makes much more sense to look at a whole, whether it be a Church or an area, and sy wow what a difference is being made here. This would indicate to me the whole, IE, the whole church or area, could actually make a bigger difference, just by the waty that they are viewed, than by looking at all the different ministries. So yes, I wold say that whole is deffinitely more porductive, better, more helpful than the some of the parts.

No comments: