Monday 17 November 2008

Leona Lewis new song

I was listening tothe radio this monring, and the latest track by leona lewis came on, and I have to admit, I was horrified about some of the stuff in it. I am usually ok, about some songs, but one line in particular really got me about this song. toward the beginnng of the song, she suggested that if the love of the bloke she was with didn't pass the test, then she could find love else where. this does not give out good signals for our young people today, it destroys the idea of commitment, longevity, and many other things. Shame as I did like her bleeding love song, as I thought that might have been good to use with the Jesus of Nazerath film, but how can we expect different elements of our society to hold together, when public songs like this abvocate breakdown.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I would agree with you.