Friday 18 July 2008

Info and apologies

Hi All, Just to say sorry that there have been no posts on this blog for the last week, I have been away in America, which I shall explain in a minute, but Please forgive me for not pointing this out earlier. As I have stated, I have been out in the states, Visiting the florida revival meetings. These have been an amzing time, for me, and a lot of thanks goes to one of our supporters who paid for me to go on the trip. Spent some amazing time with God, won't say all about it here, as I have created a nother blog about tthe trip, so do visit: www.floridajournal.blogspot.com and read about the trip. Also just to inform you about another website I have come across, www.livelight.org looks like there is lots there for people to investigate.S

No comments: